chaos7

Monday, July 17, 2006

Jelly Cat

On my desk: a refillable container of candy corn (Ack! The addiction has started early this year. It’s still 3.5 months until Halloween. I’m screwed!)

In my desk: Smarties, mini Kit Kats, Odwalla bars for when I feel guilty about all of the candy.

In Hugh & Shawn’s office: two overflowing bowls of candy, candy, gum and candy

In the kitchen at the office: today, there’s birthday cake and there’s usually donuts courtesy of Hugh

I sit on my duff a lot these days. Never thought I would ever have a desk job. Yes, on occasion, I am out with a client throwing a bash they won’t soon forget but until those specific dates, it’s the Secretary Spread for me. Tweedle dee.

I have mentioned before that my son’s favorite stuffed animal is Jelly Cat who took the place of sock monkey a few months back. Jelly Cat has a tail about 2.5 feet long, is shaped like a pear and filled with some sort of beans which makes it very heavy for a 10-month-old to carry. Willem is in the process of building some major biceps and triceps toting this thing around. You mention Jelly Cat and he’s off to find him. He’s so determined in his efforts to lug it around. This sometimes ends with a crash as the tyke is consistently knocked off balance by the load (or his melon head). He loves his JC, that’s for sure.

































Hairy melon head...

1 comment:

jen said...

All that mention of sweets reminds of the Halloween dinner scene in the first Harry Potter movie. Every kids dream. It sounds like you may be in kid candy heaven! I am glad I am not the only candy junky. My downfall is Starburst jellybeans and M&M's. Oh and lately I have become fond of Raisinets at only 30% of the fat of the leading chocolate candy,(it's on the box) whatever that is. It does make me feel at little healthier or should I say less guilty.