chaos7

Friday, July 21, 2006

Pepto Dismal

Oh, land of stomachaches! I feel nauseous today and it won’t go away. It’s not the “I could be preggers” kind of nausea. We all know that no action in the marital chambers = no baby number two. Maybe it was something I ate last night but the tuna seemed so fresh. Maybe it was the margarita followed by the tequila shot that I gulped. Perhaps it’s because my sweet son decided to be a little rooster this morning and roused me from an abbreviated slumber at 5 a.m. I thought for sure, as per his usual M.O., he’d be back in bed two hours later and I could grab a couple more hours of shut eye before the “TGIF” workday ensued, but nooooooo. He buzzed around like the Energizer Bunny, unstoppable in his cheery solo parade. Four hours later, he had emptied his batteries and was ready to call it a morning. I, on the other hand, had to get ready for work. OR maybe I am filling ill because I spent part of the morning watching shark attacks on YouTube. The movement of the waves, the sharks eating things dead and alive, the seasickness. Whoa is me.

No comments: