chaos7

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Yawn

Daddy’s out of town for a while (anything longer than a weekend seems like a long time) so I get to hurry through my evening in an effort to get to bed as early as possible. This usually consists of my regular routine with baby (cereal, bath, lotion drama, canoodling time, bottle, more canoodling and then to bed) and then I nuke a TV dinner, take a psycho shower (because I get scared being in the shower when it’s just me and baby), and high tail it in to bed. It’s almost 9. I can probably make it by 9:30. Geez! Who am I?

In an effort to get to bed stat, here’s a blog pictorial instead of a blog editorial…

Baby with sock monkey buddy.















Daddy forgetting about flash in mirror.















Blurry baby in foreground (but still freakin' cute!).














Baby digesting dinner (but he looks too cool for that somehow).

No comments: