chaos7

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

The Latest In ‘Da Crib

It’s been a week of redundancies but delicious, snuggly, babbling baby redundancies while I wait for the dad figure to finish recording his record (which only means he’ll soon be back in the studio to mix it, polish it up and make it purdy for the masses). My floors are dirty, the cupboard is bare and my son’s wonderful sitter/teacher can’t spell the word “hamster.” You see, she was asking on a certain free website for some small animals to be donated to her new class of second graders. Because she has a lot on her mind (like taking care of the most important baby in the world, untangling herself from a yucky relationship and the serious illness of her mother), she missed the fact that her right pinkie finger typed a letter “P” and hence, she was looking for a “hampster.” Honest mistake, really. Hey, I used to spell “chicken” with a “H” thus creating “chickhen” and it made complete sense to me. Anyway, this guy emailed her with his panties in a wad and was all “You’re a teacher and you can’t spell…blah, blah…you should know better, tsk, tsk, nanny, nanny boo-boo” and made her feel really bad (like she didn’t feel bad enough already ‘cause, seriously, her mom is VERY ill in a cancer sort of way). I’m wondering if this jackass even had a hamster to give her and if not, why was he reading the listing, and if he does have a hamster then he can stick it up his butt. She’s an amazing caregiver, my son LOVES her, and I’m certain she’s a damn good educator, too.

Here is the little Houdini now...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice masterpiece, Kelly. :) Thanks for the back-up! Can I hire you to write my life story for me? I bet we'd make some good cash!
-MJ

jen said...

Chickhen....Haha! that's a good one! I am so glad you have been blogging everyday! I look forward to reading as you know.
He is just adorable!
jen