chaos7

Monday, February 20, 2006

Cheatin'

I'm too dang tired to post much so my cop out includes yet more pics of the kid. Let me mention that the Alabama nanny is back and we're all dancin' a jig. Came home at lunch to find W playing the ulitmate flirt and grinning at her from both ears like a circus clown. This evening, after 2-20 minute naps all day, he settled in the La-Z-Boy with me and quietly wound down in my arms. With no muss, no fuss, he went to bed and drifted off effortlessly. This is my kind of night (except the daddy figure is in the studio recording all evening). It's library quiet around here.

Big (cute) head like his papa.














Cheap framing effect courtesy of teething ring.














If anyone wants to buy a china cabinet, I've got one for sale. You get a friendly discount if I know you.

No comments: