chaos7

Friday, February 03, 2006

Life In A Plastic Bubble

A girlfriend called earlier today to tell me her infant niece is in the hospital with the croup. I can't imagine what I would do if W had to be put in the hospital. It's bad enough I run horrific scenerios of things happening to him through my head anyway. His father called a couple of days ago to tell me he wasn't feeling well and turns out he has the flu...on the road. Ugh! At least he's not here to share the demon bug with Little. I've decided the only way I'm going to keep baby healthy is to put him in one of these forever...












I know they work. I had gerbils as a kid.



I canceled my gym membership yesterday. I just didn't see how I was ever going to get back in there even if it is a 24 hour joint. I've got my crazy busy job, my baby, my suitcases of fatigue, and my lack of motivation to keep me preoccupied. Thankfully I'm only 3 pounds away from my prepregnancy weight but everything is out of proportion now and has the texture of my down comforter. At the moment, I'm not concerned and my libido is still on vaca so I'm gonna nosh a few more boxes of Girl Scout cookies guilt free.

Oh, I saw this bumpersticker today..."One Nation, Under Surveillance." Yep. It's pretty bad.

1 comment:

jen said...

on the last comment...my 3 year old goes around all the time pointing out the video cameras that are everywhere. He always saying look mommy the camera is watching me. Spooky...
Never had to worry about that as a kid.