chaos7

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Skittles (And Your Imagination)

(Seriously, what's up with Blogger? I have spent way too much time much too late in the evening trying to upload some pictures to tell you a story but now that Blogger isn't cooperating, you're going to have to use your imagination until I can get the damn things loaded. Damn! Damn!)

Baby and I rocked the weekend in croupsnotland but made it through mostly unscathed. Would’ve helped if papa had been around but he had to make bacon in Missouri and Kentucky. We love bacon! He came home to find that he now lives inside a bag of Skittles. See…

(insert pic here of very colorful kitchen and breakfast area)

W did his part, too.

(insert pic of his handprint on the wall in red paint)

Thankfully, W was too snotty to inhale the paint fumes but I floated around with a brain-numbing, debilitating headache all weekend. Papa came into the kitchen this morning and quipped that he didn’t need any coffee. The walls woke him up already. Earlier I had turned on the overhead lights and quickly shut them off after nearly singeing my retinas. The under shelf lighting does the job just fine now. There’s more Skittlizing to come but we will be on vaca when that happens. Oh glorious vaca! How I dream of thee and can’t get any work done. I checked the extended forecast and it’s possible it could be raining most of the visit but I don’t care. Really, I don’t. I’ll just do indoor stuff like lounging and drinking fruity cocktails and lounging s’more and getting more fruity cocktails and someone find that sitter already and lounging and drinking s’more and talking to myself and trying to put my key in the door and barely making it to the bed and sleeping it off and what happened to my kid? Lord, PLEASE DON’T LET IT RAIN THE WHOLE TIME!

For your viewing pleasure, here I am playing indoor pony. Beneath those jeans are some burning thigh muscles. What you can't hear is him clucking and clicking (I need to get a camera with some freakin' audio, huh?)...

1 comment:

jen said...

So what colors of the Skittle assortment did you use? Yeah, I wish it had sound too. I don't know who was having more fun, you or him.
jen