chaos7

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Coffee Camping

So guess where I am? In a coffeeshop at 9-something in the a.m. by myself! Sweet Jeebus, this rules! I took the little one to his first returning day at daycare and he was the consummate duck in water. I sat on the floor with him as the other tykes sucked on plastic toy food and he promptly scooped up a faux chocolate chip cookie and started to snack (Oh, the germs!). Snotty noses all around but I couldn’t deny his immediate level of contentment. He blended in so well that I actually had to look for him as I was putting his stuff away. There’s only about six kiddos in his class but he was so in. I told him good-bye, that I’d see him after work, and he didn’t bat an eye. Rejoice! So here I am eating a breakfast taco, drinking a huge latte, and adding yet MORE mommy blog URLs to my bookmark list. Yes people, I could get used to this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! I am so glad that Willem had a successful morning. I miss him today. See you soon! :)