chaos7

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Breakfast Taco

I've grounded myself from Target so I'm here at an eastside cafe noshing some pastries with the coupon for diapers burning a hole in my pocket. I'll get the diapers from a drugstore later.

Thank you to all of the baby mamas who offered up some valuable advice on Willem's condition. We're still battling the poop project but I'm hoping it all improves soon. This morning I had to change him once for a hiney backfire that leapt to the middle of his back and just as I had gotten him cleaned up and redressed, I proceeded to nuzzle his ribs, make him laugh and arf at the same time. He wasn't too pleased when he realized I had to change him yet again. The face he makes when he has to swallow the curds and whey is hilarious and sad at the same time. To make matters worse, I had to dash back into the house twice after returning home en route to day care to get things I had forgotten. The icing on the cake was when I got Willem to school and was unloading his extra onesies (because I know he's going to need them) and bottles out of his bag, I noticed that one of the bottles had fallen over and leaked all over the clothing. Ugh. Makes me feel like somedays I shouldn't be a mom. Thankfully, little Will is too young to know what the heck is going on and smiles at me like I can do no wrong. Sweet, sweet child.

No comments: