chaos7

Friday, April 07, 2006

Toyland Quarantined

I came home today to find little Finnegan sound asleep in Willem’s crib and Willem happily gobbling banana with exaggerated yummy sounds that could be confused for some serious throat clearing. Earth mama mentioned that Finn had been napping off and on all day (red flag) and that he had little white patches in his mouth (insert sound of needle scratching record here). Thrush? Super contagious? Binky sharing? Oh no! We took Finn’s temp and it was 101. Yikes! His mama poured his limp body into his papoose and they headed on their short stroll home. Before leaving though, he managed a tiny smile and a grunt for the road. After feeding and bathing my little guy, I put him to bed and gathered up all of his soft toys for a spin in the washer. Here they are air drying. I tried drying them in the dryer but it sounded like I had loaded it with no less than three cats wearing collars with bells.

1 comment:

jen said...

Oh my gosh! THAT is soooo funny!
I was expecting to see a few furry friends, but that is quite the toyland. I hope Willem doesn't get sick and his friend Finn gets well real soon.
jen