chaos7

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Nutin' Much

Baby and I went to Target today and loaded up on Easter goodies for him and Finn and some stuff for the Port A beach trip this weekend. I purchased a floatie thing that has a moveable canopy for the tadpole but it sort of looks like something I could rest a plate of nachos and a big margarita on in the water...hmmmm. We then went out to an event I had to work in the heat of the day and although my shift was only thirty minutes long, it seemed like hours as my child refused to let anyone else nuzzle him. I could hear his tiny voice squawking over the murmour of conversations and the DJ. I stuffed him in the Hiphugger and he passed out sound asleep immediately. I actually had to make sure he was still breathing. Got him home and he took a marathon nap. When he awoke, I had prepared for him a lovely dinner to be had on a blanket in the yard. His first picnic. We had a grand time and stayed out there until way past bath time. Here is bath time...



This is Willem enjoying just a few of the contents of a box stuffed with goodies sent to us by my brother's family. Although the box was addressed wrong and actually open when I got it today, it looked like all of the contents (Pee Pee Tee Pees, eye gel, Tide Stain Stick, super soft blanket, yummy lotions and so much more!) were intact. Thanks fam!

1 comment:

jen said...

I loved giving my kids sink baths!
jen