chaos7

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Banner Day

Here is a list of Dr. Spock approved disciplinary words and phrases I am currently using on W. I’m certain I’ll be wearing the Mother Of The Year banner on Mother’s Day…

“DUDE! (insert questionable situation in high pitched voice here)!”

“Get a grip.”

“WAIT!”

“Not for babies!” -My favorite and works like a charm.

“Hey…hey…heeeeyyyyy!”

“Have you lost your mind?”

“This is your dad’s fault!”

“This is why mommy drinks in the closet after night night.”

Yup, I’m the best mom EVER!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd like to add a few -

"No how, no way"
"Oh no you don't, hot shot"
"Mad! Mad! Mommie is mad mad!"
"I am begging you not to pull those (whatever) out again, you little freak".
"As God is my witness ..."

All are peculiar because they just don't sound like me. What the hell.

James Grayson said...

How about...

"You'd better hot foot it into that time out chair, mister!"

or,

"STOP jumping on your baby sister!"

jen said...

I am so glad to know everybody says stuff like this. I thought I was bad for saying things like: "What's the matter with you, are you insane?" I really like the "little freak" one, definitely used it. I always thought I was a terrible mom, but I am just normal....
You are doing a great job!
Love ya
Jen

Kelly R. said...

Oh, I forgot another frequently used quip..."Are you high?"

Love to know I'm not the only one with questionable parenting skills some days.

Love.