chaos7

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Ain't No Fun

I know this isn’t a news flash but being married to a musician is HARD, people. I know marriage in general is challenging but when you add to that two bands, tons of rehearsals, a musical in progress (why?) and more rehearsals, traveling, evening engagements, conflicting schedules and, in my case, an artist with a defective domestic gene and you’ve got an interesting situation on your hands. Yeah, I sorta knew what I was getting in to but I guess I didn’t read all of the small print before signing off.

So frustrating and hard.

(Zenbetty, I have misinformed you.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Being married to a man is hard. Come to think of it, being married to a woman is probably hard too. Who invented it?

zenbetty said...

"zenbetty, I have misinformed you..."

it IS frustrating & hard. i've always been friends with 'em, but dating 'em is something entirely different. i'm already worried about him being "on the road" in february (and do you know how far away february is, and what could even happen between now & then, for me to even worry about feb now is ridiculous!?)

but yeah, that's what i do. i worry, cuz i've met some musicians in my life. and they were just friends, and they told me their "on the road" stories...