chaos7

Friday, May 19, 2006

Anonymous

I almost didn't have anything to blawg about today but thanks to comment number two to the previous blog, I do now.

One of the things I love about blogging is reading the feedback that is posted about what I have blogged. One of the things I love the MOST about blogging is reading the mean and nasty feedback that some people who like to remain "anonymous" (which is a total cop out by the way) post. It cracks me up that someone who obviously dislikes what I have to say takes precious TIME out of their life (that must be much better than mine because they have some ugliness to share) to say something negative. Bring it on. You keep me entertained. And thank you to all of the other comments shared by the other readers with names (and lives and interesting things to say). I know you people and you are wonderful.

No comments: