chaos7

Thursday, December 18, 2008

DO YOU EVER…

-Dress in the morning and think to yourself, “I’m looking really good…rowr,” only to pass by the full length mirror later in the day and think, “Ugh, I look like hell! What was I thinking?”

-Consider pinning a note to your child that says, “Merry Christmas, I’m yours!” and sending him/her to the elderly couple living next door?

-Think back to the time when you were pissed that you could stick one pencil between your butt cheek and your thigh and it stayed but now you can stick a whole package back there and it stays?

-Wish that all of your bras didn’t need to be padded?

-Hope that Benicio del Toro will call you on the phone because he “needed to hear your voice?”

-Think you sing really, really well…in the shower?

-Pretend you are talking on your cell phone or turn to talk to your child in the back seat while the homeless guy tries to wash your windshield?

-Hide somewhere in the house and jump out and scare the beejeebus out of a family member?

-Pop open the perfume inserts in magazines and lay them about while flying on an airplane and sitting next to someone with body odor?

-Wave to the security camera in stores or at the ATM?

-Answer a question with a question and keep doing it?

Yeah, me neither.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhh! I have missed you! I haven't been in the habit of checking this blog, so this morning I had several lovely entries to read. I will be sure to check in more often now that I know you are back. Muchos besos to you and your boys. XOXO

Kelly R. said...

So good to hear from you as well. Thank you for the holiday card. Allison is lovely and Walker is still the heartbreaker he's always been.

Much love always.
K