chaos7

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Ham Bone




















I got this shirt for W at Goodwill. Three whole dollars it cost. Love Goodwill for toddler clothes but CANNOT stand the smell of that place. Someone needs to donate some air fresheners to them. Thankfully the red marker from a school art project at the bottom of the top will wash out.





































Sometimes, once in a blue moon, he enjoys his bath. I had to get proof on film (do people still say that?) to show him later.













These are his cousins from KY. I wish you could hear the eldest one's accent. It is the syrupy country drawl of a Southern belle. The little Mia Farrow double is as tough as a bull. When she comes to tag you and yell, "You it!" she leaves a bruise.






































Aunt Angie, Jelly Cat is still W's stuffed animal of choice. Sure hope we don't ever lose him.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE those babies!!! Tell W Pop Pop says, "Hay!"

jen said...

Willem is looking so much older. OMG. Time is flying!

Anonymous said...

that's pretty cool - a mom who is equally comfortable at fashion week and goodwill

zuniga8 said...

I am glad he still loves Jelly Cat. I almost got one for myself so I understand. :) Willem is so beautiful! I miss you guys.